Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Dark Woods supports our active and retired military! Simply put, we love you guys! Just present your military ID at the Dark Woods ticket office and get $5 off regular or fast pass admission. Get more info about Dark Woods Military Discounts here.
Yes! A complete list of open nights can be found here.
We do not have age restrictions. Dark Woods leaves it to the parents judgement as to what is appropriate for their child. http://www.darkwoodshaunt.com/about/warning
For the 2016 season we are open weekends, beginning Friday, September 23rd through Halloween. A complete list of dates can be found here.
This year we are only opening our newest attraction, Dark Carnival in 3D. Due to intense flooding and storm damage, our Dead Fall Trail is under renovation this season and will reopen in September 2017. Keep up with our attractions here.
The Dark Carnival in 3D contain loud sounds, sudden movements, and effects which may be too intense for children. Parental discretion advised. Persons with the following conditions should not experience mazes:
- Heart Conditions or Abnormal Blood Pressure
- Expectant Mothers
- Medical Sensitivity to Strobe Effects
- Medical Sensitivity to Fog Effects
- Fear of Enclosed Spaces
- A complete list of warnings can be found here.
No alcohol is served or allowed at the Dark Woods.
Sorry, no outside food or drinks are allowed into Dark Woods.
Yes! Dark Woods’ Deadly Donuts Shop is open nightly with tasty treats and and hot and cold drinks to kill your hunger pangs.
Sorry, re-entries are not permitted.
Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here or can be purchased at the ticket office between 6 pm and midnight on show nights.
Placement of order(s) for ticket(s) indicates your acceptance of all Dark Woods Haunted Attraction conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- WEATHER – In the unlikely event that the weather forces Dark Woods Haunted Attraction to close for the evening, all existing tickets can be used on any other evening for the remainder of our current season. All patrons acknowledge and accept that there are NO REFUNDS!
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Dark Woods Haunted Attraction run the risk of being counterfeit and may not be honored.
- No High Heels or Flip Flop footwear allowed.
- All patrons acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted our terms, policies, and disclaimers. We reserve the right to amend such as the need arises, and without prior notice.
- You will not be admitted or may be asked to leave the property without refund if rules are not followed.
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be exchanged or cancelled for any reason. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Yes, we accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Costumes and masks are strictly prohibited.
Wait time depends on night and time and is never predictable. If time is essential, we urge you to purchase a Fast Pass to get into our attraction at a much quicker rate.
Absolutely! The Dark Woods Ticket Office is open from 6 pm til midnight on show nights. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
If lines are too long, you can upgrade a regular admission ticket to Fast Pass at the ticket office. Get Fast Pass info here.